Saturday 9 February 2008

What do YOU think?

As the administrator of this blog, I am admittedly biased: I do not want an academy in the Rother Valley (or anywhere). And though I believe myself to be a person with a positive outlook, I anticipate opposing other proposals which the Local Authority are set to publish. However, I want for this blog be a forum of a democratic kind (unlike the ethos of an academy). So, please do ask questions or leave comments. Several people have talked to me about the blog- which is great- but there exists here an opportunity to share with the wider community.

At the bottom of each post, there is some small yellowish text which tells you how many comments have been left. You can click on this text (e.g. "3 comments") to read what others have said, and also to write what you want to say. If you have a Google or Blog account, you can sign in, so that your comments can be cross referenced, or for others to find out about you/your blog. You don't need to do this: you can simply type your name if you wish to be known, or give yourself a screen name for this blog: both options available in the "nickname" box (you don't need to type in a URL unless you so choose). Or you can post completely anonymously.

Your comments will be published as soon as I have checked that they are appropriate for all readers. Please contribute to "Rother Valley Schools for the Future" debate. You are not guaranteed a lot of time to make your voice heard in the few weeks that county have allotted. Let's get the ball rolling!

No comments: